Technology has come a long way in the beauty and cosmetic industries over the years. Few devices represent the leaps and bounds we’ve experienced better than the Picowave Laser Machine. Therefore, Pico Laser technology is getting more popular nowadays.
Skin imperfections, acne scarring, discoloration, premature aging, unwanted tattoos, and other conditions can shake our self-confidence. After all, most people long for clear, bright, youthful skin – whatever our age. If you relate to these sentiments, Picowave laser technology may be the miracle solution you’ve been looking for.
The beauty? It’s fast, safe, and non-invasive. Its results are backed by hard, scientific evidence too, and that’s not to mention the countless treatment success stories and see-it-to-believe-it before and afters.
In this article, we’ll lift the veil on Picowave laser technology, what it is, how it works, and how it can revolutionise the way you care for your skin.
What is Pico laser technology?
Picowave laser treatment is a non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including spots caused by sun damage, acne scarring, and of course, removal of unwanted ink.
Pico laser technology is regarded as the most advanced laser treatment currently available on the market. It delivers noticeable, permanent results in fewer sessions than comparable options and is safe, requires minimal downtime, and can be used across the entire face and body.
How does Pico laser work?
Picowave laser allows for the quick, effective, highly selective treatment of tattoos (in treatable colours). Furthermore, this laser also promotes elastin production in the skin, resulting in a softer, fuller, more youthful complexion.
The Picowave works by sending ultra-short pulses of energy – without heat – to targeted areas. The laser’s effect on the skin is intense, shattering particles instantaneously. These are then eliminated naturally by the body and our wonderful immune systems. Whilst its pulses of energy are highly concentrated, the laser’s impact is gentle to the outer layer of the skin. Pico treatments do not burn the skin – patients typically experience very little or no discomfort during the course of their treatment.
Picowave Laser for Tattoo Removal
Picowave laser treatment used to remove unwanted tattoos from anywhere across the body has been demonstrated to be highly effective. The technology’s high specification helps increase the speed at which the device shatters the tattoo pigments, meaning fewer treatments are required to achieve the desired result.
When it comes to laser tattoo removal, black and grey ink is the simplest to remove, closely followed by dark green. Yellow, purple, and fluorescent hues are the most difficult.
What are the Primary Benefits of Picowave Laser?
- Picowave laser treatments are highly targeted, which means any risk of damage is contained and minimized. For this reason, the Picowave is extremely safe and can be applied to any area of the face and body.
- Also, Pico laser treatments demand no downtime. Some may experience redness and swelling, but this should subside within a few hours. Patients can usually expect to go about their day immediately.
- Moreover, Picowave laser treatments are not painful. You may experience some slight, temporary discomfort, but nothing like surgical or invasive treatments.
- In addition, Picowave laser helps patients achieve their desired results in fewer sessions than other laser technologies.
- The Picowave laser has very few to no side effects. You don’t have to worry about damaging your skin or dealing with unsightly or uncomfortable skin conditions.
- Furthermore, Pico laser treatments are super-fast, taking somewhere between five and 30 minutes per session.
Do keep in mind that individual results will vary and this will be discussed in your initial consultation.
Ready to Pico Laser Yourself?
Picowave laser truly is a revolutionary technology that can completely transform the look and feel of your skin. If you’re ready to say goodbye to that unwanted tattoo, get in touch with us today.
Book a Consultation with ReNude Laser Tattoo Removal Gold Coast By Clicking Here.